Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mini Magnolia Fun


Before Christmas I made these little key-rings to pop into a couple of Secret Santa parcels I was sending out - they were so fun to do and sooo easy! I used this mini magnolia because she fit the glass tile I had the best - some of the others would have had bits missing - LOL. After colouring them up I simply used some crystal effects to glue them together. I also used an ink pad to tidy up the back before trimming to size and adding more crystal effects to the back to act as protection for the paper. Then it was a simple job to glue on a ring and add the key chain. 

I had it in my mind to make these into pendants but my daughter thought I was a bit strange and said no-one would wear them - although I don't think she knows what we crafters can be like at times - LOL. There is a pendant coming though - I can feel it in my bones!

Copics Used - 
Skin - E21, E11, E000, R20, R11
Hearts - R39, R27, R24, R21
Blue Tilda - B99, B95, B93, B91, E47, E44, E42, E40, W5, W2, W1
Yellow Tilda - YR27, YR24, Y08, E18, E17, E13, B93, B91


16 comments:

Unknown said...

These are ADORABLE. What a fabulous gift:)

Donna said...

These are totally awesome Debbie, and I say GO FOR THE PENDANT.

Dena said...

Super cute idea Debbie! I love it! Gosh do you just dream cool ideas or what!!!? haha! I can see I need to make a trip to get these glass pieces!!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Dena

Danielle Champagne said...

Tooooooooo cute Debbie, what a lovely idea! Hugs.

Kellie said...

What an amazing idea Debbie and they are so cute!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a fun project ... Super cute! Hugs xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh they are so gorgeous and I was one of the lucky onesto get one xxx:-D:-D
hugs
Debbie xx

Kylie said...

OMG!! Debbie!! These are gorgeous! How do you make them? Can we see a tutorial? I'd love one :o)
Hugs xxx

Elizabeth said...

These are supercute, Debbie! What a great idea! Thank you for sharing! Hugs, Elizabeth x

Michelle said...

Hi Debbie

Love these adorable key chains. What a fabulous little gift idea.

Michelle :o)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh my gosh i love this debs!!! what a fantastic idea.... i think i need these!!! hehehehe!! :D

Chris Macedo said...

OMG! I loved!!!!

Sammi said...

Oh these are too cute Debbie!! :D Love them!!! What a great idea! Yeah.. I reckon people would wear them as pendants tee hee!!
Sammi
xxx

Emma said...

oh these are super adorable Debbie, love them! For what it's worth I WOULD have worn one as a pendant...haha!

Lynda said...

uber cute Debbie....Love these MM's. So much fun to be had here. ooxx

Laura said...

awesome...did you stamp them right onto the pendant then? On tissue paper maybe, cardstock?? I just have to try them.
Laura