Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Pinspiration Inspiration This Week in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are creating using the photo from Pinterest on the left as the Inspiration. I also took the opportunity to create a card using one of my team-mates tutorials for La-La Land's Tutorial Thursday - you can check out Anne-Maree's pop up card tutorial HERE. It was a lot of fun to try something different but I think I embellished the base a little to much for the card to close properly - oops - I just never know when to stop!!!!
Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Chipboard Seagull from Nautical Shadow Box

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - E07, YR07, YR04, YR00
Clothes - E07, YR07, YR04, YR00, W5, W3, W2, W00, 100
Shell - YR02, YR00, YR000, YR0000

No comments: