Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Funky Colours in La-La Land

 

This week in La-La Land we are playing with Funky Colours. As you can see I decided to give Marci a bright blue rinse - LOL. I must admit I was cursing with all the ruffles on her dress as I was cutting for paper piecing - but I'm glad I made the effort in the end.

I also shortened the lacy border die cuts but chopping them off and matching the scallops up - the cuts aren't too noticeable and makes the dies even more versatile.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R56, R20, R11
Hair - B95, B93, B91, B04
Shading on Clothes - R56, B02, C00
Shoes - R56, R20, B97
Fan - B95

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovin' the blue rinse Debbie, tres chic!
Jane