Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Photo Inspiration in La-La Land


This week in La-La Land we are using the gorgeous photo on the left as inspiration. When I first saw the picture I thought it looked like pinks and blues - but on closer inspection the pinks were more soft browns. I also added in some black to represent the silhouette of the tree. I love how these colours worked together and hope you do too.




Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair -BG57, BG53, G43, G40
Clothes - E27, E04, E01, BG53, BG11, G40
Daisies - Y19, G29, C4
Wings - E00, E0000, B000

3 comments:

Jane said...

Another great card Debbie - that colour palette is beautiful!

Creations by Patti said...

OMG - LOVE LOVE LOVE the ombre hair on Marci!!!!!

Alison said...

Hiya Debbie, she is gorgeous and I love the colours used and those little bees. Very cute.