Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Aurora Wings Challenge #13


This month our Aurora Wings Challenge is....ANYTHING GOES!

Recently one of the ladies in the Facebook group commissioned this fabulous microbiologist image called Cultured from Mitzi. This image immediately appealed to me having worked in micro labs for 20+ years :) I have also found a number of other crafty friends have the same science background which is always fun. I used some microscopy images as my background paper and overlaid her onto them before printing - this completed my nerdy science design and was perfect for an upcoming birthday for a fellow microbiologist.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the AMAZING DT inspiration on our BLOGWe also have a very active Facebook Fan Group with additional contests, challenges and inspiration.  We hope to see you there.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11} plus B39, B24, B21, B0000, Y26, Y21, YR24, E29, E25, C5, C4, C2, C00, R39, R37

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

oh Debbie, your microbial background is just perfect for this fab new image. Could have been made just for you, eh? Love your design and fab embellies. Bet your fellow scientist with thrilled with it, too. xxD

Hello said...

I absolutely love this card Debbie...the layouts fab and that background is just perfect for the image.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I love your card, Debbie! I wasn't sure if I'd see much use from people when I got this commission, but there are a lot of crafters with lab techs and microbiologists as their background, aren't there? Love the background, and your coloring on the image is so perfect! :D

Hugs,
Mitzi xxx

chrilvian said...

cool