Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Back to School in La-La Land


Here in Australia we are almost 3/4 of the way through our school year so I always find doing "Back to School" cards in August a little strange. I thought Telephone Marci looked a little like she was wearing a uniform and just maybe she doesn't have her own mobile/cell phone to sms her friends straight after school for a chat, I know - unheard of right, LOL. Or maybe I'm just reminiscing a little about my own school days ;) .....

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La-La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Love to Garden (small pot plant)
Stitched Elements (speech bubble)
Rolled Rose (medium)

Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - Y21, Y26, YR24, E25, E29
Clothes - B24M B29, 100, YR24, Y15, Y19
Telephone - 100, T2, T4, clear glitter pen

No comments: